Gone are the days of boring salads. Check out our Thai Beef Jerky salad set-up; your fave leaves, some tasty veggies, and a BANGING hit of our Sweet Sriracha Beef Jerky!
- Two handfuls of salad leaves
- Bell Pepper
- Spring Onion
- Dressing / Sauce / Sriracha!
- Pile up the salad leaves into a bowl
- Slice and dice your veggies; we opted for pepper, tomato, cucumber, and spring onion. Mix these into the leaves
- Sprinkle over some crushed peanuts
- Top with some sliced up jerky
- Chuck on your fave dressing – or some spicy sriracha!